Microbial Biotechnology and Systems Biology Community
Description and Goals:
The Microbiology and Biotechnology Community and Systems Biology Community focuses on developing models and tools for and better understanding the underlying principles of governing the cell’s processes, as well as strain optimisation and integration with omics databases.
As a member of this Community you will:
- Integrate a network of experts dedicated to the development of systems biology models and tools.
- Contribute to the definition of strategic goals.
- Gain privileged access to the BioData.pt community.
- Promote the adoption of the tools developed within the community.
How it works:
- Main communication channel of the members of this group: Mailing-list and Slack
- Periodicity of meetings: bi-monthly meetings
Facilitators: Oscar Dias (UMinho) and Emanuel Gonçalves (INESC-ID & IST)